Thank you for your interest in starting a National Hispanic Pharmacists Association (NHPA) Student Chapter at your Pharmacy School. We are excited to have you join our organization!
Below is a list of requirements for starting an NHPA Student Chapter:
- A minimum of five (5) current NHPA members in the student chapter. To sign up to be an NHPA member, please visit https://www.nhmafoundation.org/nhpa/nhpa-membership/
- Newly established chapters must have the following officers: President, President-Elect, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary;
- Have an advisor who holds a faculty or administrative position at the university;
- Submit a membership list to NHPA, which includes the members’ names, emails, and phone numbers;
- Submit a copy of your approved NHPA Student Chapter Bylaws to NHPA National Office;
- Submit the signed NHPA Chapter Affiliation Agreement; and
- Fill out the online application by going here.
This document will give you tips on how to start your own NHPA Student Chapter.
NHPA Board of Directors